CNA nurses are highly demanded in the health care field as they are certified, skilled, trained and experienced professionals who can deal with a wide array of medical aspects. The future certified nurse assistant will need to undergo formal classroom and laboratory training, where they will get a closer look at nutrition, health issues, mental health, infection control and a wide array of other important topics. Thankfully, those who are on a tight schedule and want to get their certification as quickly as possible can opt for Sheppard AFB Texas accelerated program.
As you may already know, a CNA certification will boost your chances of success and will increase your salary as well. Moreover, the average yearly salary of a certified nurse assistant varies anywhere between $27,000 and $38,000. The duties of a CNA are many, and they usually involve monitoring vital signs, taking part in surgeries, cleaning up patient rooms, administering medication and such.
Top CNA Schools Close To Sheppard AFB Texas
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- BS in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Receive one-on-one guidance through our career services, which includes résumé writing, mock interviews, job placement, and networking events.
- Enter the health science space with our numerous degree programs in massage therapy, medical assistance, medical billing & coding, and surgical technology.
- Online classes for as long as needed during social distancing period
- Learn from faculty with real-world experience who are dedicated to see you succeed.
- Receive post-graduation support from our career services team.
- Recognized by top tech companies for consistent innovation within learning, teaching, and the learning environment.
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
- Accelerate your nursing career, deliver better patient care and earn 28 CNEs with Vohra’s Wound Certified Nurse (VWCN™) distinction. Use code HELLO50 for $50 off any Wound Care Certification program.
- 11 Core Modules
- 2 Bonus Modules
- Unlimited Access
- 28 ANCC Continuing Nursing Education Credits
- Wound Care Certification
- Wound Care Certification
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Post PTA)
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family. Adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence, faculty and staff foster a learning community where students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills to enhance their lives and advance their careers.
- Health Sciences (Ph.D.)
An Overview Of CNA Classes
The good news about Sheppard AFB Texas CNA classes is that they are particularly beneficial for entry-level nurses who find it difficult to get a new job, as these classes allow them to overcome the low salary and also gives them new career advancement opportunities. Although most CNA classes typically last for your weeks, it is not uncommon for a training program to last up to 12 weeks, and these programs are aimed at those who want to get thorough and in-depth knowledge that will benefit them over the years. Although the requirements may slightly vary upon state, the programs are tailored made to meet the needs of those who attend them. Nonetheless, all CNA programs involve basic medical services: understanding medical terms and the human development, helping patients alleviate their pain, taking respiration, pulse and blood pressure as well as helping the patients maintain their independence.
Further Info On Sheppard AFB, TX
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
In spite of the variety of CNA classes available, all these training programs share the same notions: classroom training combined with laboratory training. The future certified nurse assistants will work in intermediate care facilities, assisted living facilities, hospitals and such: they will get the skills and experience they need in all these different facilities. After getting their certification, the certified nurse assistants will understand the importance of preventing the patient’s privacy, how to prevent infections, how to transfer patients without causing any trauma and other essential aspects.
Regarding the price of the training, it must be said that a CNA course typically costs around $1,5000. Nonetheless, students who cannot afford paying the tuition fee in full may be eligible for certain grants. Students who want to enroll in a CNA training program should have a clean criminal history report, a high school diploma and they also need to pass a basic reading test.
Thanks for putting together such a wonderful resource. I was able to learn more about all the CNA programs in Texas and found one I really like. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!