CNA nurses are highly demanded in the health care field as they are certified, skilled, trained and experienced professionals who can deal with a wide array of medical aspects. In order to become a certified nurse, a nurse needs to undergo formal education in an educational setting, where they will find out more about subjects like infection control, anatomy, physiology, mental and bodily health, different health issues, nutrition and such. Fortunately for Batesville South Carolina students, CNA classes seldom last more than a couple of months and students can also opt for the accelerated versions of the program as well.
As you may already know, a CNA certification will boost your chances of success and will increase your salary as well. A certified and experienced nurse assistant can easily earn between $27,000 and $38,000 per year. The duties of a CNA are many, and they usually involve monitoring vital signs, taking part in surgeries, cleaning up patient rooms, administering medication and such.
#1 CNA Schools In Batesville SC
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Associate's
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
An Overview Of CNA Classes
Despite the fact that Batesville South Carolina CNA training is particularly useful for entry-level nurses, these classes can benefit any medical professional who wants to expand their horizons. The CNA training rarely exceeds 12 weeks in length, and these courses are certainly a great long-term investment for those who want to become well-trained in their field of activity. The requirements vary from one state to another, and the course materials are tailored to meet these standards and criteria. Nonetheless, all CNA programs involve basic medical services: understanding medical terms and the human development, helping patients alleviate their pain, taking respiration, pulse and blood pressure as well as helping the patients maintain their independence.
More On Batesville, South Carolina
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
There are many different types of CNA classes, but what all have in common is the tens of hours of requires classroom and laboratory skills demonstrations. The future certified nurse assistants will work in intermediate care facilities, assisted living facilities, hospitals and such: they will get the skills and experience they need in all these different facilities. At the end of the training, nurses will know the basic patient isolation procedures, they will know how to minimize the risk of infection and how to protect the privacy and confidentiality of the patient.
A basic CNA course should not exceed $1,500 in price. Nonetheless, students who cannot afford paying the tuition fee in full may be eligible for certain grants. Regarding the admission, the requirements are basic as students only need to pass a reading test, to have a high school diploma and to have a clean criminal history report.
Thanks for putting this together!
Thanks for putting together such a wonderful resource. I was able to research all the CNA schools in South Carolina and found one I really like. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!