CNA nurses are highly demanded in the health care field as they are certified, skilled, trained and experienced professionals who can deal with a wide array of medical aspects. In order to become a certified nurse, a nurse needs to undergo formal education in an educational setting, where they will find out more about subjects like infection control, anatomy, physiology, mental and bodily health, different health issues, nutrition and such. Fortunately for New Port Richey FL students, CNA classes seldom last more than a couple of months and students can also opt for the accelerated versions of the program as well.
The good news about the CNA classes is that they allow you to grow your career faster, they increase your job opportunities and they help you earn a lot more than before. A certified and experienced nurse assistant can easily earn between $27,000 and $38,000 per year. Before enrolling in a CAN training program, it is important to understand that the duties of a certified nurse involve assisting the patient, taking part in medical procedures, monitoring the vital signs and the evolution of the patient and so on.
Top CNA Programs Near New Port Richey FL
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Respiratory Therapy
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- MS in Nursing
- Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
- And more...
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
CNA Classes – What Do They Involve?
The good news about New Port Richey FL CNA classes is that they are particularly beneficial for entry-level nurses who find it difficult to get a new job, as these classes allow them to overcome the low salary and also gives them new career advancement opportunities. Although most CNA classes typically last for your weeks, it is not uncommon for a training program to last up to 12 weeks, and these programs are aimed at those who want to get thorough and in-depth knowledge that will benefit them over the years. Although the requirements may slightly vary upon state, the programs are tailored made to meet the needs of those who attend them. Nonetheless, all CNA programs involve basic medical services: understanding medical terms and the human development, helping patients alleviate their pain, taking respiration, pulse and blood pressure as well as helping the patients maintain their independence.
Further Info On New Port Richey, Florida
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: OVER_QUERY_LIMIT
All the CNA courses involve theoretical training and hands-on experience. The future certified nurse assistants will work in intermediate care facilities, assisted living facilities, hospitals and such: they will get the skills and experience they need in all these different facilities. After getting their certification, the certified nurse assistants will understand the importance of preventing the patient’s privacy, how to prevent infections, how to transfer patients without causing any trauma and other essential aspects.
A basic CNA course should not exceed $1,500 in price. However, there are different grants available as well, for students who are employed and who meet certain criteria. Students who want to enroll in a CNA training program should have a clean criminal history report, a high school diploma and they also need to pass a basic reading test.
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to look into all the CNA programs in Florida and found one that fit my needs. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…