CNA nurses are highly demanded in the health care field as they are certified, skilled, trained and experienced professionals who can deal with a wide array of medical aspects. In order to get the certification, the nurse needs to attend approved CNA classes where they will learn more about essential topics like physiology, anatomy, mental health and such. Thankfully, those who are on a tight schedule and want to get their certification as quickly as possible can opt for Franklin County IL accelerated program.
The benefits of attending CNA classes are many: not only do these classes allow you to grow your career faster and more efficiently, but they will increase your salary as well, provide a challenging environment where you can work and help you advance in your career. It is common for a certified nurse assistant to earn up to $38,000 a year. Before enrolling in a CAN training program, it is important to understand that the duties of a certified nurse involve assisting the patient, taking part in medical procedures, monitoring the vital signs and the evolution of the patient and so on.
Popular CNA Schools In Franklin County IL
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- Middle Grades Education (Ed.S.)
A Closer Look At The CNA Classes
Despite the fact that Franklin County IL CNA training is particularly useful for entry-level nurses, these classes can benefit any medical professional who wants to expand their horizons. The length of the CNA classes varies greatly, although they typically last anywhere between 4 weeks to 12 weeks. The requirements vary from one state to another, and the course materials are tailored to meet these standards and criteria. Although these programs can vary, they basically involve the same aspects: helping patients alleviate pain, taking respiration, monitoring their blood pressure and their pulse and so on.
Map of Franklin County, IL
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: OVER_QUERY_LIMIT
In spite of the variety of CNA classes available, all these training programs share the same notions: classroom training combined with laboratory training. Regarding the practical training part, the future certified nurse assistants will work in hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and such. At the end of the training, nurses will know the basic patient isolation procedures, they will know how to minimize the risk of infection and how to protect the privacy and confidentiality of the patient.
A basic CNA course should not exceed $1,500 in price. Even so, not all students can afford paying for the course, but fortunately there are numerous grants and student aids available. Students who want to enroll in a CNA training program should have a clean criminal history report, a high school diploma and they also need to pass a basic reading test.
Cool site, thanks!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to research the different CNA schools in Illinois and found one that fit my needs. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!