CNA nurses are highly demanded in the health care field as they are certified, skilled, trained and experienced professionals who can deal with a wide array of medical aspects. In order to get the certification, the nurse needs to attend approved CNA classes where they will learn more about essential topics like physiology, anatomy, mental health and such. Thankfully, those who are on a tight schedule and want to get their certification as quickly as possible can opt for Franklin County IL accelerated program.
The benefits of attending CNA classes are many: not only do these classes allow you to grow your career faster and more efficiently, but they will increase your salary as well, provide a challenging environment where you can work and help you advance in your career. It is common for a certified nurse assistant to earn up to $38,000 a year. Before enrolling in a CAN training program, it is important to understand that the duties of a certified nurse involve assisting the patient, taking part in medical procedures, monitoring the vital signs and the evolution of the patient and so on.
Popular CNA Schools In Franklin County IL
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
A Closer Look At The CNA Classes
Despite the fact that Franklin County IL CNA training is particularly useful for entry-level nurses, these classes can benefit any medical professional who wants to expand their horizons. The length of the CNA classes varies greatly, although they typically last anywhere between 4 weeks to 12 weeks. The requirements vary from one state to another, and the course materials are tailored to meet these standards and criteria. Although these programs can vary, they basically involve the same aspects: helping patients alleviate pain, taking respiration, monitoring their blood pressure and their pulse and so on.
Map of Franklin County, IL
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: OVER_QUERY_LIMIT
In spite of the variety of CNA classes available, all these training programs share the same notions: classroom training combined with laboratory training. Regarding the practical training part, the future certified nurse assistants will work in hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and such. At the end of the training, nurses will know the basic patient isolation procedures, they will know how to minimize the risk of infection and how to protect the privacy and confidentiality of the patient.
A basic CNA course should not exceed $1,500 in price. Even so, not all students can afford paying for the course, but fortunately there are numerous grants and student aids available. Students who want to enroll in a CNA training program should have a clean criminal history report, a high school diploma and they also need to pass a basic reading test.
Cool site, thanks!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to research the different CNA schools in Illinois and found one that fit my needs. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!